This customized KAM training was designed to achieve Key Supplier Status. It focused on the particular challenges of Jonhson & Johnson's market, took full note of current approaches, including Portfolio Management and Customer Journey Mapping. The team worked on live customer issues throughout this workshop, developing live plans.
- assessment of current KAM status and identify the most important development needs
- be able to manage the customer relationship towards planned goals
- be able to identify and influence the customer's decision making process
- be able to plan and implement a cross-functional contact strategy
- develop responses and plans designed to achieve Key Supplier Status
Are you interested in a similar project for your team? get in touch