Projects and programs require a number of core elements to succeed and it is the role of the project and program manager to develop and deliver these elements. This set of courses are designed to show how to develop these project and program management skills and well as showing how to implement these skills in your environment.
- Focus and implementation of definition, scope and success criteria.
- Thorough and detailed analysis of project and program case-studies.
- Measured project success using time, cost, benefit and the value definition.
- Understanding program management decision and analysis modelling.
- Transition to project management to lead and managing successful teams.
- Being able to meet the education requirements for the PMP certification.